All material contained on the Westminster Cathedral website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
1. The Westminster Cathedral website is mainly designed for information purposes.
2. Acceptable Use: You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website.
In particular, you as a user agree that you will not:
Post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
Use this website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other;
Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
Deface, alter or interfere with the front end 'look and feel' of this website or the underlying software code;
Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or related infrastructure;
Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of our networks.Not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text and/or photograph except for the purposes of research or private study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission which must be obtained in advance from the webmaster:
Cathedral Communications Coordinator
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7798 9055
3. Links to other websites: This website may include links to other internet sites. We do not endorse any such websites and we are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk. You may only link to this website with our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time to a link which in our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
4. All brand names publishing activities and trade marks used on these webpages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
5. The constituent bodies of Westminster Cathedral make no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this website or any other website to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and the constituent bodies of Westminster Cathedral shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this website.
6. You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify the constituent bodies of Westminster Cathedral and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
7. Westminster Cathedral does not disclose personal information to third parties.
Data collected by this website will be used to:
a. Administer and enhance the site and service;
b. Take and fulfill customer orders;
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
8. English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Text in this website is copyright © Westminster Cathedral which is part of the Westminster Roman Catholic Diocese Trustee. Registered Charity Number 233699.